Sunday, November 24, 2013

A new addition to my Etsy shop. Light as a Feather print, $25. A departure with what I normally paint...I used a lot of pencil in this piece. #blue #fashion #illustration #lace

$25 by Jessica Durrant (love this one)
$25 by Jessica Durrant (love this one)
Click here to download
A new addition to my Etsy shop. Light as a Feather print, $25. A departure with what I normally paint...I used a lot of pencil in this piece. #blue #fashion #illustration #lace
A new addition to my Etsy shop. Light as a Feather print, $25. A departure with what I normally paint...I used a lot of pencil in this piece. #blue #fashion #illustration #lace
Click here to download
Grace Vintage French Vogue Paris Watercolor Print by EstherBayer
Grace Vintage French Vogue Paris Watercolor Print by EstherBayer
Click here to download
All profit proceeds from this special edition Love print will be donated to UNICEF, thank you! Love watercolor by Jessica Durrant
All profit proceeds from this special edition Love print will be donated to UNICEF, thank you! Love watercolor by Jessica Durrant
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment