Friday, November 22, 2013

Lisa Hurwitz is a master at blending simple lines and intense detail. Every one of her paintings captures something inside my heart. I bought this print for my son Caleb the week before delivering his baby sister. It reflects how I wasn't ready for him to not be my "baby" anymore, and I never wanted to let go. (For now, it hangs on my wall!)

David Downton - fashion illustration
David Downton - fashion illustration
Click here to download
Lisa Hurwitz is a master at blending simple lines and intense detail. Every one of her paintings captures something inside my heart. I bought this print for my son Caleb the week before delivering his baby sister. It reflects how I wasn't ready for him to not be my "baby" anymore, and I never wanted to let go. (For now, it hangs on my wall!)
Lisa Hurwitz is a master at blending simple lines and intense detail. Every one of her paintings captures something inside my heart. I bought this print for my son Caleb the week before delivering his baby sister. It reflects how I wasn't ready for him to not be my "baby" anymore, and I never wanted to let go. (For now, it hangs on my wall!)
Click here to download
for illustrations
for illustrations
Click here to download
fashion illustration
fashion illustration
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment